Note: You can find fine sea salt for this recipe in my online store here!
1. Weigh into bowl and cook at 100 degrees for 3 mins, speed 1:
– 80g Rapadura (or brown sugar)
– 180g raw honey
– 110g water
– 125g butter or coconut oil
2. Add & mix for 10 seconds speed 4:
– 200g spelt flour (wholemeal or plain or mixed) or gluten free SR flour
– 3 tspns baking powder (leave out if using self-raising flour)
– 1/2 tsp bi-carb soda
– 3 tspns ground ginger
– 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
3. Pour into baking paper-lined cake tin, or small rectangular pan. Bake in moderate oven about 30 mins, or until cooked through. Dust with powdered Rapadura.