Sunny Scalloped Eggs & Broccoli (or Silverbeet)
1. Chop up broccoli (or silverbeet) and place in Varoma.
2. Place eggs in a steamer basket in bowl, fill bowl with 500g of water, put on the lid and put Varoma on top.
3. Steam eggs and broccoli (or silverbeet) for 15 minutes, Varoma temperature/ speed 1. (If the veggies need more time, take the eggs out, and keep steaming until done.) Tip water out of bowl, set eggs aside.
4. Add onion, celery and mushrooms to bowl and chop for 5 seconds/ speed 5.
5. Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes/ 100C/ reverse speed 1.
6. Add remaining ingredients and cook for 7 minutes/ 90C/ reverse speed 3.
7. While white sauce is cooking, peel eggs and slice in half. In a baking dish, spread greens, then place eggs on top in two rows. When sauce is cooked, pour and spread over eggs.
8. Without cleaning out the bowl, add bread, oil and parsley and mix on speed 6 for a few seconds until made into crumbs.
9. Sprinkle crumbs over white sauce. Place casserole dish under hot grill to brown slightly, and serve.