Simple, Healing Food
is an invaluable guide from Jo Whitton that will provide you with the information you need to transform the way you look at food. Packed with easy-to-follow and nutritious recipes, with practical advice from integrative nutritionist and GAPS™ practitioner Elyse Comerford, the gentle, step-by-step approach used in this book will have you cooking fresh, delicious and easily digested whole foods you and your whole family will love.
If you loved Life-Changing Food, you will love this next book in the Quirky Cooking collection!
What to expect from Simple, Healing Food
· 140 gut-loving recipes that are all grain free, gluten free and refined sugar free
· Recipes suitable for a wide variety of dietary challenges including dairy free, egg free, nut free, nightshade free, GAPS™ and Low FODMAPS
· Conventional methods with Thermomix® cooking notes
· Practical tips to help you discover the joy and simplicity of cooking with whole foods
· Nutrition advice for improving gut health from Integrative Nutritionist and GAPS™ Practitioner Elyse Comerford
· A beautiful, hard-cover book with 288 pages, designed by award-winning book designer, Daniel New
· Easy to follow recipe layout, with dietary categories, ingredient and method variations, serving suggestions and storage tips