This is the most DELICIOUS pudding ever – and it’s so healthy! Ruth over at the Thermomix Forum converted it from a recipe in the book Baby Greens: A Live-Food Approach for Children of All Ages. Thanks Ruth!! It’s kind of like a mixture between a pudding, and strawberry yoghurt. You can freeze the strawberries to make it thicker and colder if you like, or just use them fresh. If your kids don’t like avocado, just don’t tell them it’s in there, and they’ll never notice – mine didn’t
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup water
- soaked dates with soaking water
- 1 cup of avocado (about 2 avocados)
- 1 1/2 cups of strawberries (I just used 1 punnet) - either frozen or fresh
- Soak dates overnight in water, or at least for a few hours until soft.
- Place soaked dates, avocado, strawberries in Thermomix.
- If using fresh strawberries, blend on speed 5 for 30 - 50 seconds. If using frozen strawberries, blend on speed 9 for 30 - 50 seconds.